The Boys' Growing Up in the Lord

Share this page with your friends

Bookmark and Share




Hi! I have small skin colored bumps on my ball sack and I was just wondering what that means? I can only see the bumps when I stretch the sack.

Mike (age 17)

Your sack is formally call the scrotum. The skin on the scrotum is very thin and so you can notice features just below the surface of the skin that you can't see elsewhere. What you are probably seeing are the sweat glands, oil glands, and hair follicles that are just below the surface of the skin. Since the covering skin is thin, these glands appear as bumps.

See the discussion on Sebaceous Cysts.