QuestionCan a girl get pregnant even if a guy has ejaculated three times before sex, and the fourth time possibly going in her?
There seems to be no end to schemes people consider in order to sin while avoiding the consequences of their sin.
"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God" (I Corinthians 6:9-10).
When you put your penis into a girl to whom you are not married, it is called "fornication." Sex belongs only in marriage where a husband and wife have made a lifetime covenant to each other. "Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge" (Hebrews 13:4). The scheme you propose doesn't change the fact that you will face God's wrath because of it.
Pregnancy is the most obvious possible result of fornication. People often take elaborate precautions to avoid it, but for some reason they ignore the other dangers of promiscuous sex. Sex outside of marriage contains a high risk of disease -- some of which are not curable -- because people who engage in sex without demanding a covenant relationship are very likely to have multiple partners. "Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; he who does so destroys his own soul. Wounds and dishonor he will get, and his reproach will not be wiped away" (Proverbs 6:32-33). The scheme you propose will not limit the spread of disease.
But let's analyze whether it will prevent pregnancy. The idea is that if you drain your reserves down as low as possible, you could have sex without being able to ejaculate anything. There are several problems with the scheme:
- Each time you ejaculate, your body needs a recovery period before you can have an erection again. For young men, this recovery period is fairly short, but it remains. With each successive ejaculation, the recovery period increases. In other words, it would be hard for most men to do what is proposed.
- When ejaculations occur, a number of internal muscles contract hard. It feels wonderful the first time, but if the body is forced to repeated the process without an adequate time to recover, the muscles begin to ache and then becomes painful.
- Each ejaculation removes semen from the seminal vesicles, but not all of it. Imagine it as squeezing the last of toothpaste from a tube; if you squeeze hard enough, you always seem to manage to get a little more out.
- You are constantly producing semen. When you are highly aroused the production rate goes up. Depending on the length of time between ejaculations, you might produce a few drops more.
- Your sperm is queued up in your vas deferens to be added to the semen prior to ejaculation. You use up the oldest first. This means with successive ejaculations you are using fresher and possibly more active sperm.
- Even if you exhaust your supply of semen, your Cowpar's glands are still producing pre-ejaculate fluid. You'll use up your semen before you use up the supply of sperm. Especially when there is a series of ejaculations, it is possible for the pre-ejaculate fluid to contain some sperm -- either dribbling down from the ejaculatory duct because there wasn't enough semen to shoot out or from the prior ejaculations, because some of it is left behind in the urinary tract (the tube in your penis).
It only takes one sperm reaching the woman's egg to cause conception. Once you put your penis into a woman's vagina, you cannot guarantee that some sperm may not be present -- even if you don't ejaculate. Your sperm is able to survive for up to six days in a woman. While ejaculating a compete load of sperm greatly increases the odds that a pregnancy might take place, just having a few sperm present means the odds will never be zero.
The proper way is to find a girl whom you want as your companion for the rest of your life. Marry her and then you won't have to worry about whether children are conceived or not when you have sex.