The Boys' Growing Up in the Lord

Share this page with your friends

Bookmark and Share


Good evening sir,

My own case is that I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. Since that time I have been noticing some changes in my body. It all started with some wound on my penis. After that a very big boil grew on my penis and my leg. Now I am seeing some kind of bumps on my penis, and it is seriously itching. The itching has also spread to my skin. I am really confused. Please, sir, what do I do about this and what is the name of this sickness and its cure?


I cannot make diagnosis. What I can do is recommend that you see your doctor immediately. Most likely you picked up a yeast infection, but there are a number of other diseases with similar symptoms. A doctor who can look at the infection can make a determination and proscribe the correct medication.

"Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; he who does so destroys his own soul. Wounds and dishonor he will get, and his reproach will not be wiped away" (Proverbs 6:32-33).

There are good reasons why God warns against having sex outside of marriage. You've learned one of them the hard way.