- What is the difference between desire and lust?
- What does lasciviousness mean?
- What are the three devices Satan uses to tempt us to sin according to I John 2:15-16?
- How does Satan use our desires to lead us into sin?
- What did Potiphar's wife want of Joseph? Why would this have been tempting to Joseph?
- How did Joseph avoid giving into the temptation that Potiphar's wife offered him?
- Is looking a photographs of partially clad women sinful? Why or why not?
- Why should a Christian keep himself pure?
- List three ways from your own life that Satan used to change your normal sexual desire into lust.
Note: See the question and answer section below. All answers are not directly posted to this page. They will be screened to remove inappropriate words and personal identifying information.
- Why would advertisers use sexual themes to sell products?
- Would watching a show or movie involving a sexual situation be wrong?
- Would listening to music that mentions having sex outside of marriage be sinful?
- Is pornography harmful?
- How have you successfully avoided a temptation to have sex?
- Would joking about sex be wrong?