- What does a kiss mean?
- What does it mean to keep your body under subjection (I Corinthians 9:27)?
- Why is it hard to stop fondling?
- Name some ways we know we are going too far in our relationships with a girl.
- Many boys try to experience the excitement of sin without going too far. What is wrong with this attitude?
- What do people mean by "safe sex"? Is sex outside of marriage ever safe? Why or why not?
- What ways have you heard boys using to try to experience sex without getting a girl pregnant or picking up a venereal disease? Would they truly work? Would God approve of them?
Note: See the question and answer section below. All answers are not directly posted to this page. They will be screened to remove inappropriate words and personal identifying information.
- Is it possible to have sex outside of marriage safely?
- What ways have you heard people use to avoid pregnancies? Do they work?
- What do you consider going too far? Where would you draw the line?
- What activities would make for a date that might tempt you to have sex?
- What excuses have you heard (or perhaps given) to justify having sex before marriage?