- Using the following verses, answer these questions: Who danced? With
whom did they dance? Why were they dancing? Was it like modern dances?
- Exodus 15:20-21
- I Samuel 18:6-7
- Psalms 30:11
- II Samuel 6:14-23
- Job 21:11-12
- Exodus 32:6,19
- What is the purpose of today's dances? (Justify your answer)
- Should a Christian participate in modern dances? Why or why not?
Note: See the question and answer section below. All answers are not directly posted to this page. They will be screened to remove inappropriate words and personal identifying information.
- Are there dances that a Christian could safely participate in?
- Would it be right for a Christian to go to the prom?
- Why do people dance? Is the reason good?