- What did Shechem do with Diana in Genesis 34:1-7 that was wrong? Why was it wrong?
- What did the men of Gibeah in Judges 19:22-28 do to the Levite's wife that was wrong? Why was it wrong?
- What did Amnon do to Tamar in II Samuel 13:1-22 that was wrong? Why was it wrong?
- In Shechem's and Amnon's cases, what would have been the correct thing to do?
- Is a woman guilty of some sin when she is raped? Why or why not?
- In the story of Amnon and Tamar, what was Jonadab's sin?
Note: See the question and answer section below. All answers are not directly posted to this page. They will be screened to remove inappropriate words and personal identifying information.
- Why do some men rape women?
- Is it necessary for a woman reject a sexual advance for it to be wrong?
- Who sins when a rape is committed? Why?
- Does the person who has been raped bear any responsibility?
- Can someone not physically rape a woman and still be guilty of rape?
- Can a man be raped?