- Why should girls date boys?
- Why should you be careful about who you go out with?
- Explain why each of the following is NOT an indication of love:
- Arousal -
- Desire for sex -
- Lust -
- Having sex -
- What is infatuation?
- Where can we read about what love is really like?
- Give two good reasons for going steady.
- Give three bad reasons for going steady.
Note: See the question and answer section below. All answers are not directly posted to this page. They will be screened to remove inappropriate words and personal identifying information.
- Have you ever thought you were in love, but later found out it wasn't love? What made you realize the difference?
- What are some safe activities for a date?
- How did you get past the awkwardness of being with a boy?
- How will you know you are in love?
- Would courting a boy be better than dating a boy?
- How old do you have to be before dating a boy?
- What are you looking for in a husband?
The questions and answers have been moved to separate pages. See Index to Questions Asked for the questions that used to be on this page.