- What does a kiss mean?
- What does it mean to keep your body under subjection (I Corinthians 9:27)?
- Why is it hard to stop fondling?
- Name some ways we know we are going too far in our relationships with a boy.
- Many girls try to experience the excitement of sin without going too far. What is wrong with this attitude?
- What do people mean by "safe sex"? Is sex outside of marriage ever safe? Why or why not?
- What ways have you heard girls using to try to experience sex without getting pregnant or picking up a venereal disease? Would they truly work? Would God approve of them?
- What are some lines youve heard boys use to encourage a girl to have
sex with him? What would be a good response to those lines?
Note: See the question and answer section below. All answers are not directly posted to this page. They will be screened to remove inappropriate words and personal identifying information.
- Is it possible to have sex outside of marriage safely?
- What ways have you heard people use to avoid pregnancies? Do they work?
- What do you consider going too far? Where would you draw the line?
- What activities would make for a date that might tempt you to have sex?
- What excuses have you heard (or perhaps given) to justify having sex before marriage?
The questions and answers have been moved to separate pages. See Index to Questions Asked for the questions that used to be on this page.