- Why should a woman get married? (Give at least three reasons.)
- Is sex optional in a marriage relationship? Why or why not? (Consult I Corinthians 7:1-9 before answering.)
- What is God's opinion on divorce?
- When a Christian marries, how long is that marriage to last?
- What is the most important thing that you will be looking for in potential husband?
- Should you look for the absolutely perfect husband? Why or why not?
- How do you know when you have found the man with whom to spend the rest of you life?
Note: See the question and answer section below. All answers are not directly posted to this page. They will be screened to remove inappropriate words and personal identifying information.
- Do you plan to marry one day? Why or why not?
- What are you looking for in a husband?
- Should a couple consider divorce before marriage?
- When would be the proper time to get married?
a married couple use birth controls?
Yes, married couples should use protection. When they are ready to commit themselves to children, then they should have children. In a marriage, I believe sex should be fun and fulfilling. I don’t believe it is merely for procreation. I believe we should be able to enjoy our sexuality and enjoy, just the number of children we feel we can commit, time, money and attention too.
We are sexual beings, and marriage allows us this right within the boundaries of Gods laws.
I do believe that protection should not be an excuse to have sex outside marriage without the worry of bringing children into the world. Keep in mind; it is another tool to use in the confines of a committed marriage.
Proverbs 5:18-19 is a good verse to show that sex within marriage is meant to be fun.
Some religions, such as Catholicism, teach that couples should not interfere with God's blessings. Since children are a blessing from God, couples should allow them to happen as God wills. How would you approach answering this viewpoint?
The questions and answers have been moved to separate pages. See Index to Questions Asked for the questions that used to be on this page.