- What did Shechem do with Diana in Genesis 34:1-7 that was wrong? Why was it wrong?
- What did the men of Gibeah in Judges 19:22-28 do to the Levite's wife that was wrong? Why was it wrong?
- What did Amnon do to Tamar in II Samuel 13:1-22 that was wrong? Why was it wrong?
- In Shechem's and Amnon's cases, what would have been the correct thing to do?
- Is a woman guilty of some sin when she is raped? Why or why not?
- In the story of Amnon and Tamar, what was Jonadab's sin?
Note: See the question and answer section below. All answers are not directly posted to this page. They will be screened to remove inappropriate words and personal identifying information.
- Why do some men rape women?
- Is it necessary for a woman reject a sexual advance for it to be wrong?
- Who sins when a rape is committed? Why?
- Does the person who has been raped bear any responsibility?
- Can someone not physically rape a woman and still be guilty of rape?
The questions and answers have been moved to separate pages. See Index to Questions Asked for the questions that used to be on this page.