- What is a prostitute?
- How does a prostitute attract customers?
- How can you avoid appearing to be a prostitute?
- Why do some women engage in prostitution?
- Fornication is not only a sin against God, it is also a sin against who?
- What are the physical consequences of being a prostitute?
- Recall the man who let men rape his wife in Judges 19. While not excusing his sin, what caused him to lose his affection for his wife (see Judges 19:2)?
Note: See the question and answer section below. All answers are not directly posted to this page. They will be screened to remove inappropriate words and personal identifying information.
- Why would the possibility of being caught make sins more appealing?
- Why is it difficult to stop sinning once you start?
- What excuses do people give to justify being a prostitute? Are they legitimate?
- Why is prostitution associated with so many diseases?
- What are the spiritual damages caused by having sex with a prostitute?
The questions and answers have been moved to separate pages. See Index to Questions Asked for the questions that used to be on this page.