Topical Index Starting with the Letter B
- A few months ago I got bumps on my penis that started getting itchy and are now red and painful. Is this a problem?
- About a year ago I noticed small yellowish bumps on the shaft of my penis. I have since discovered what these were, but recently I have noticed a bigger spot underneath shaft of my penis. It is about 2-3 mm and it appears as if there is a slight swelling around it. I am worried what is it.
- About a year ago, I shaved the hair on my penis and scrotum. A day later, both these areas were itching severely. Soon after the itching stopped, I realized that there were small bumps that are white in color. These little bumps are on the shaft of my penis and on the scrotum. Do you think it is still Fordyce's spots or could it be an infection? If it is an infection of the follicles, I can I get rid of it?
- Can a concussion delay or speed up puberty?
- Can a girl become pregnant if I have pearly penile papules and will the child be healthy?
- Can jock
itch or a fungal
infection cause slight burning or aching?
- Do Fordyce spots ever go away?
- Fordyce Spots
- Fordyce Spots 2
- How can I get rid of Fordyce spots?
- I constantly scratch my testicles. They don't itch. It feels good and I guess I rip skin. There's yellow or white bumps there afterwards. Should I be concerned? I've been tested for STD's, but I'm clean. Should I be worried?
- I get pea-sized boils on my pelvic region that are painful
- I got two bumps on my penis after a scab fell off
- I have a big painful lump on the lower shaft of my penis
- I have a long bump on my glans that I'm worried about
- I have a white hard dot on the top of the shaft of my foreskin. I peeled it and a bit of blood came out. Can that be a some STD since it's not on the bottom of my shaft or close to my pubic hair?
- I have an almost complete ring of little bumps one by one just under my penis head. They're under the skin and just appeared recently. What are they?
- I have been able to stop scratching my testicles, but the spots that you had referred to as the oil glands are still there and have been for a long time. They seem to be the same thing that he has described, yellow spots that sort of remind me of acne. I sometimes pop them because they will continuously grow or not go away. It seems as though they are pretty deep in the skin and have a sac of skin that is holding the oil in. Is there anything I can do to get rid of them?
- I have been with my girlfriend for over ten months now. Just today I noticed little pimple-like spots around the middle of my penis. The tip of it itches too. I have never actually had real sex, but I have had oral and digital with her.
- I have five bumps on the upper shaft of my penis, three on one side and two on the other. They resemble the pearly penile papule bumps, but they're located just below the head of my penis on the underside and are fairly symmetrical. They're always the same in size and appearance and never cause any discomfort. Any idea what these might be?
- I have five small red bumps above my groin and two of them had puss in them the rest are just red. What do you think it is?
- I have four acne-like bumps on my groin. Could shaving cause them?
- I have had small red bumps in my groin area above my penis (where the majority of the pubic hair is) for about two weeks now.
- I have large (pencil eraser) sized almost blisters on and around my scrotum, but not the penis that last only about a week.
- I have little tiny white bumps under and on the bottom of my shaft. It stops about an inch or 2 before the head. It has not spread. I also have some on my scrotum. They are not grouped, only maybe 1 or 2 next to each other. Sometimes it itches. I am a virgin. I've had it for as long as I can remember. Please help.
- I have recently had a larger lump at the bottom of the shaft where the main part of the hair is. This got to about 5 mm wide. At first it was skin colored then it went very dark. It then popped naturally and a sort of puss came out of it. It then scabbed over and, well, disappeared. But today I have found another one, it is in the first stage where it is just growing, but it is sore to touch. I wonder if you know what it is or how I can treat it?
- I've got redness and bumps on my genitals and between my legs
- I have small bumps that ooze around the head of my penis. There grouped and they itch and hurt. What is this?
- I have small fleshy, white, yellowish bumps on my testicles and I am concerned about having an STD. I know what Fordyce spots are around the penis, but is it possible for them to be on the testicles?
- I have small red bumps at the base of my penis that are oozing. Should I see a doctor?
- I have small skin colored bumps on my ball sack and I was just wondering what that means? I can only see the bumps when I stretch the sack.
- I have small yellow spot-like lumps dangling down from the bottom of my bell end. I am a virgin but have had oral sex. It is really embarrassing. Should I be concerned and will they die down?
- I have small white bumps along the sides of the glans of my penis. I am sexually active, so at first I thought it might be an STD. I went to a clinic and checked out fine. How do I get rid of these bumps?
- I have some blister like wounds on the head of my penis. It is itchy and painful and I have skin irritations in other places as well. What do you think it might be?
- I have some skin colored lumps on my scrotum. One is the size of a pencil eraser. Do you know what they are?
- I have some spots of redness and itching on my penis. The doctor is treating it with Canesten. Is this something I should be concerned about?
- I have some tiny white spots on my scrotum, grouped in one area.
- I have something that looks like pimples. but their not pimples. They are all around the bottom of the head of my penis. They do not hurt at all. I was wondering what are they?
- I have the pearl thing on my penis, but it itches. Does that mean it's mixed with something else?
- I have these boils all over my scrotum. They are mainly white in color and the largest one is about the size of an eraser on a pencil. I have never had sex so I am pretty sure it is not STD's. Please, can you help me because I don't know what they are or what to do?
- I have these little yellow bumps on my penis, and I was wondering are they an STD? I have never had sex, but I heard you can be born with an STD.
- I have these strange small bumps on the bell end and the frenulum of my penis and I'm scared I might have genital warts.
- I have this pimple like thing on the shaft of my penis that is reddish colored. Is there something wrong?
- I noticed that on the side of the head of my penis I had a red bump. Is it a bacterial infection or something else?
- I noticed small bumps on the head of my penis. Is this a skin condition or is it supposed to happen?
- Is it possible to get a pimple on your groin?
- I'm getting these purplish bumps on my penis.
- I'm 13 and I noticed bumps on the head of my penis. It might not be bumps but scales, but I'm not sure. Is this part of puberty?
- I've got small white bumps that come and go on my palms. It itches like crazy! Do you have any idea what it might be?
- I've noticed some bumps on the head of my penis. What are they?
- I've noticed that several of my lymph nodes in my neck are bigger than they used to be (about the size of a small bean), except there is one in my groin that is a bit bigger. I saw a doctor and he did a lot of tests. He said everything came back negative, but I'm still concerned. Could I have cancer?
- Jock Itch
- On my shaft I believe the bumps might be where hair have grown under the skin and never emerged, which may be the cause of the bumps and the puss that comes out when I squeeze it. And in a few cases when I did squeeze the puss out, it swelled up to be red and painful to the touch, but in a couple of days it returned to its original state. The reason why I think it is hair under the skin that is causing it is because one of the "bumps" isn't a normal bump, it actually is the shape of pubic hair right under the skin, same color as the rest of them, and its looks like a back and forth curving shape like a pubic hair.
- On the side of my scrotum, I have a red bump on the outside of my skin that is painless and gives off a clear liquid when popped. What is it?
- On the skin of my penis just at the back there are some acne-like buttons, about 13 or 14 buttons. When I squeeze them a little they feel like whiteheads or blackheads. They do not hurt and are not red, but if I squeeze them a little harder, a whitish soft substance comes out. So I was wondering what could I use to dry them up?
- Sebaceous Cysts
- Sebaceous Glands
- Should I buy some cream for the pimples in my arms?
- So I have a small bump on my right testicle. I think it's because i pulled some hair out of that area for some reason. There is a red bump that doesn't hurt nor itch and after reading that testicular cancer FAQ. I'm worried. What should I do?
- Some of my Fordyce spots appear to be getting bigger.
- There are bumps on the shaft of my penis that look like goose bumps. What are they?
- There are some bumps, like goose bumps, on the underside of my penis. What are they?
- There are tiny black bumps along the shaft of my penis. Should I be concerned?
- There is a hard bump on the top of my right testicle. Should I be concerned?
- What are the pimple-like bumps around the groin?
- What are the white bumps that look like acne on the shaft of the penis called?
- What causes clogged sweat glands in the groin?
- Why are there bumps under the glans of my penis? I don't know if I should go to the hospital or not.
- Why is there a bump on the back of my neck?
- Yesterday I developed a sort of a red/black mostly red pimple in the middle of my left armpit. Is this normal?
- See also Pearly Penile Papules