Topical Index Starting with the Letter D
- Am I bound by my selection?
- Am I too young? When is the right time?
- Are Christian boys able to have a girl?
- Boy-girl relationships don't affect
studies do they?
- Can a 15 year-old know what true love is? Should a 15 year-old ask a 13 year-old out on a date?
- Can I date a non-Christian or not?
- Can you help me find a girlfriend?
- Could I get my girlfriend pregnant through our clothing?
- Did I do the right thing breaking up with my girlfriend?
- Did I mistake God's signs?
- Do I stop dating a girl who doesn't live a Christian life?
- Do you think God really created that one special person for you? Or, are you just out on a playing field and whoever you meet you meet?
- Does everybody get crushes?
- Does the feeling I had mean that God sent this girl to me?
- Every time I see a particular person with her, I get kind of mad because I have a feeling that he is going to take her away. How do I get rid my jealousy?
- How can I get any girl to be sexually attracted to me? Can you suggest a body spray which I can use to attract a girl to me?
- How can I remain faithful and not have sex again?
- How do I approach a girl to tell her I'm interested in her?
- How do I know if I'm falling in love?
- How do I tell a girl I like her?
- How do we show our love for each other without sinning?
- How do you deal with jealousy?
- How much in common should you have with a girl you want to date?
- How much sexual stuff is too much?
- How soon can you start dating?
- I admitted I'm dating their daughter, now they are telling her to forget about me.
- I am wondering what steps I should take to court a girl whom I like.
- I found out that the girl I'm dating is not a virgin. I don't know what to do.
- I hurt my best friend. How do I win her back?
- I keep getting told that I'm too boring and nerdy
- I keep thinking about girls in a sexual way and I know this is wrong. How do I stop?
- I like a girl, but I'm being teased about it
- I like a Muslim girl, but my mother doesn't want us to have a relationship
- I love a beautiful girl, but I'm not handsome. What do I do?
- I love my girlfriend, so why do I have this urge to dump her?
- I still don't understand the difference between love and infatuation.
- I want to do things right, so did I go too far with the girl I like?
- I would like to date a girl, but I'm afraid to ask her
- Is it sinful to look for certain physical traits in a girl?
- Is it weird for a guy to like a girl older than him?
- Is it wrong to start off a friendship just because you are attracted to someone?
- It seems disappointing that there isn't just one girl for you
- I'm haunted by the fact that my girlfriend isn't a virgin.
- I'm having odd things happen at night. And why do all the girls I like have boyfriends?
- I'm interested in a girl, but I don't want others seeing us in a bad way or get distracted from my studies.
- I'm not certain what is going on with my girlfriend. What do you think?
- I'm not that old, but I have a girlfriend and I have some questions.
- I'm tall and don't think I have big enough genitals for my size. No girl would want me.
- I'm the kind of person that finds it very hard to be socially comfortable with people. I'm always nervous when communicating with people, especially with girls. So most of the time I keep myself to myself. But when alone I always find myself thinking about girls I know, and longing and craving to be with them and see them again, whether they're girls in the church or unbelievers. So it has become difficult to focus on God and things pertaining unto Him. I just want to know how I can stop thinking about girls and focus on God.
- I'm worried that I'm not man enough.
- I'm 18 and wondering if I need hormones
- I've been struggling with sexual immorality
- I've been through a lot of stress with this girl that my mom told me I shouldn't have to go through. So lately I decided to ask God for an answer if I was meant to be with this girl or not. The thing is, I want to do it right. I want to ask God the correct way. How do you think I should go about doing this?
- I've become attracted to a girl. Is this a bad thing?
- I've heard about petting is wrong before marriage, does that include the woman's and man's chest as well?
- My desire for sex is constant, so I don't know how I'm going to survive until marriage
- My friend thinks he is the better man for my girlfriend. What do I do?
- My girlfriend is leading me to do inappropriate things. I know I need to break up with her, but I don't know how.
- My girlfriend is showing interest in another guy
- My girlfriend is waiting for her mother to tell her if it is God's will for us to be together. Is it worth dealing with this?
- My girlfriend just told me she kissed another guy.
- My girlfriend said that God told her not to marry me
- My girlfriend says I'm boring and awkward at times. What can I do?
- My girlfriend's mom is over-protective. What can I do?
- She wanted to save everything for her wedding night, so she wouldn't even let me kiss her on the lips. I guess I finagled my way into her letting me neck with her and kiss her ear and stuff like that. One night though it went too far. We dry humped and we felt bad afterward. We talked about how we couldn't let it happen again and how to prevent it. Then it happened again, and again, etc. It just kept getting worse, dry humping became groping, groping became hand jobs, and just tonight, unfortunately, became oral sex. We have talked about it and we have decided that we need to break up if we don't stop. This is why I desperately need help from you, through God.
- Should I date a non-Christian?
- Should I date a non-Christian?
- Should I go to a different church because there is a girl there I am interested in?
- Should I look for someone who likes everything I do?
- Should I stay or leave my girlfriend who had sex with her prior boyfriend?
- Should I stay with her or leave?
- Should I take this girl seriously?
- Should you date because of love or because God tells you?
- Was I wrong to not tell my parents I was seeing a girl?
- We went too far with each other on a trip. Now our relationship is falling apart. What do I do?
- What are some boundaries and ground rules couples should have?
- What can I do so God will allow us to marry?
- What do I do when I have an erection when with my girlfriend?
- What do I need to do to be a good boyfriend?
- What do you say? I am 18 and my girlfriend is 15. Do you think that that is OK?
- What kind of kiss can I give my girlfriend?
- Will God disappoint me by giving me a different girl to marry?
- Will my voice change soon so that others will stop making fun of me? It's kind of hard to get a date when I sound like a kid with a seriously nasal voice.
- A few months ago I got bumps on my penis that started getting itchy and are now red and painful. Is this a problem?
- A few years ago I started to notice a strong smell coming from my scrotum from time to time, especially in the summer when I sweat a lot. Furthermore, some of the hairs on the lower back and sides of my scrotum get a yellowish crust or film on them. I wash regularly, at least once a day, and the smell comes back almost immediately, even when I dry completely and apply Gold Bond. The crust doesn't really go away when I wash either, whether I use soap or shampoo. I know some amount of sweating and smell is normal, but this gets really pungent and is becoming a problem. Is this normal? What should I do?
- A while back I had a bit of a tear between my penis and where the foreskin meets it. There is one "large" (just under 1cm) tear and little holes elsewhere on this "ridge line" if I apply pressure to these areas a yellow fluid seeps up and out. If I don't wipe the stuff up it either dries into "crusties" that can be removed or it spreads out all over the head of my penis and I can wipe it off. I don't have pain it's just awkward and really disgusting. Do I have an infection? What should I do?
- After having a full erection and then it goes back to its smaller size, there is a discharge of thick mucus like fluid, which is obviously not sperm. What is it? Is it normal to get that? (I wasn't masturbating.)
- Can jock
itch or a fungal
infection cause slight burning or aching?
- Can you catch up in growth after finding out you have diabetes?
- Can you get a sexually transmitted disease from someone who doesn't have an STD?
- Can you get jock itch on the shaft of your penis?
- Does spinal stenosis go away on its own?
- How can I have sex with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome?
- I am having burning sensations in my penis for about 8 months. I have been taking some homeopathic medicines, but the burning decreases for two days and then returns.
- I do not sweat at all! What are the possibilities of what may be wrong?
- I get a fever every time I ejaculate
- I got these things that have the appearance of little pieces of skin right under my stomach and above my penis where my pubic hair is! I got like six of them and they are real small. They don't hurt or anything. They look like mini warts that people get under their armpit due to moisture. What do I do?
- I had mumps several years ago and lately I've notice that I don't ejaculate like I used to.
- I have a burning feeling in my penis in the urethra.
- I have a skin tag on my penis when I pull my foreskin back. The skin tag gets slightly bigger when my penis is erect. How can I get this removed without suffering any pain to my penis?
- I have been diagnosed as suffering from eunuchoidism. What is it and can it be treated?
- I have this orange colored fungus growing on my penis. How do I get rid of it?
- I was picking at what are probably Fordyce spots and I think I got an infection.
- I went to the doctor to have him check out a lump underneath my armpit. He told me it was a clogged sweat pore. At that time I had the option to have him remove it, but he said if it wasn't painful don't worry about it, but if it gets bigger then have it re-checked. The lump didn't give me any problems until this past week. It became bigger and I now feel pain in that area.
- I've been worried about a rash that has been getting worse on the side of my penis.
- Jock Itch
- My semen is green and sometimes yellow
- Should a boy's scrotum be hot?
- Should having an erection hurt?
- Should I have surgery or radiation to treat my hyperthyroidism or wait?
- Skin Tags
- So I have a small bump on my right testicle. I think it's because i pulled some hair out of that area for some reason. There is a red bump that doesn't hurt nor itch and after reading that testicular cancer FAQ. I'm worried. What should I do?
- What if you have -- like it's hard to explain -- there are popped blisters on the inside of my thigh?
- What is the side effect of getting ejaculate on the body, especially in the eye?
- What would cause it to hurt when I pee?
- Will jock itch go away on its own?