Topical Index Starting with the Letter F
- A close friend is an uncircumcised male whose foreskin pulls back easily upon erection, but who has extreme pain with it pulled back. His penis is extremely sensitive to the touch. Can you think of any possible causes for his major discomfort?
- At what Tanner stage for boys can the front foreskin of the penis retract?
- At what Tanner stage is the foreskin fully retractable?
- How do I tell if I have a frenulum breve or need a circumcision?
- How important is it for the foreskin to detach from the glans?
- I am circumcised, and I was wondering is there is any way I can get my foreskin back. Is there anything wrong with being uncircumcised? If there is a way to get foreskin, is it OK to do so?
- I am unable to fully retract the foreskin while my penis is erect
- I can only pull my foreskin back to about halfway down the head of my penis, any further and the piece of skin attaching the foreskin to the head causes severe discomfort.
- I can pull my foreskin right back, but when it is pulled back it is really tight and I don't know if it is normal or if if I need to be circumcised.
- I can't get my foreskin back from the tip and it looks like it has stretch marks.
- I can't pull my foreskin back. Do I need to get circumcised?
- I don't think I'm as far along as your calculator says because my foreskin doesn't roll all the way back.
- I finally got my foreskin to retract, but the smegma build up is thick. What can I do?
- I have an uncircumcised penis and when I pull my foreskin back it goes back enough that I can see the head of my penis but on the bottom sides (ring) of my head my foreskin is still connected. What do you think the problem is?
- I have itching on my foreskin. What should I do?
- I just learned that the foreskin should not be attached to the glans. Do I have a deformity?
- I pushed my foreskin behind my glans, but now it is really painful
- Is it normal for your erect penis to point down?
- I'm trying to restore my foreskin, but why don't I see smegma being produced?
- I'm uncircumcised. The skin on my penis doesn't pull back all the way to release the tip of the penis. I think it should, but I don't know if I should see a doctor.
- My foreskin doesn't retract by itself
- My foreskin doesn't retract or return by itself
- My foreskin doesn't roll back when I'm erect.
- My foreskin is stuck behind my glans
- My foreskin is tight and when I urinate the end balloons out. Is there something wrong with my penis?
- My foreskin started hurting two weeks ago when I have erections.
- My foreskin won't cover my glans. Is something wrong?
- My foreskin wraps around under my glans and my corona isn't distinct. Will that change?
- My penis is uncut and small. It hurts when I have an erection. Is it because of masturbation?
- Should having an erection hurt?
- The skin cover of my penis is attached to the top of my penis. How do I fix that?
- There are adhesions between my foreskin and glans
- What can be done about a tight foreskin?
- When I pull my foreskin down on the head is a bunch of white stuff. What is it and how do you clean it?
- When I'm flaccid and I roll back my foreskin, it does not go underneath the glans, it goes around the corona. Will the foreskin release when the glans develops more?
- Whenever I try to pull the skin on my penis back it won't go back because it's connected to my penis by a small piece of skin on the inside. What should I do?
- Why do boys like wearing boxers and why is my foreskin totally on my penis?
- Why do some boys have extra skin on the end of their penis and some don't?
- Why doesn't my foreskin completely cover my glans?
- Am I OK if I have sex?
- Are you still a virgin if you have anal sex? I am a 14 year old teenager (and still a virgin). A boy I know told me that he had anal sex with a girl. But not in her vagina and he said it only lasted for a couple of seconds and he stroked about 5 times. He wants to claim that he is still a virgin because he knew it was wrong and it didn't last long.
- Can a woman get pregnant if the penis just slips into her vagina accidentally?
- Can oral sex or foreplay be acceptable if you know you're going to get married?
- Could I have gotten my girlfriend pregnant by having sex with her but not ejaculating in her?
- Could I have gotten my girlfriend pregnant when I put my penis back in after withdrawing to ejaculate?
- Do I deserve to stay with my girlfriend after having sex with her?
- Does God punish us for fornicating and watching porn?
- Does masturbation or making love (without marriage) affect the quality of a gent's sperm?
- How am I supposed to control my lust?
- How can I remain faithful to God and not have sex again?
- How could God take away my girl while I was following His ways?
- How do I explain to my friend that his behavior with his girlfriend is wrong?
- How can I stop lusting?
- I am a 15 year old male and have been dating my girlfriend for about 6 months now and things have started to go further than I want them to go. It is very difficult to stop from going any further, but I know that it is a sin and that I must abstain from sex.
- I am consumed with guilt because I let a girl do oral sex on me
- I barely put the tip of my penis in her. Could she get pregnant?
- I didn't realize what we did was wrong until I read your site
- I disagree that premarital sex is bad
- I fingered my girlfriend. Before I fingered her I "adjusted myself". I touched my penis and it may have had pre-cum on it. I'm not sure how long afterward that I fingered her. I do know that I did not have wet hands when I fingered her and that I didn't go directly from my penis to her vagina. She has two days left to get her period and she still hasn't. She and I are freaking out that she may be pregnant.
- I got my friend pregnant. Now she's twelve weeks pregnant and we're only fourteen. What do we do? Please help.
- I got some pre-ejaculate on my girlfriend. Is pregnancy possible?
- I had sex and feel so guilty
- I had sex for the first time and I'm worried I might have got her pregnant
- I had sex with a girl last year and I want to do it again, even though I know it is wrong.
- I had sex with my girl many times but never left sperm inside her vagina. Whenever it's almost at the end I'll take out my penis out and spill it outside. Can having sex like this cause pregnancy?
- I have an itch at the tip of my penis after having unprotected sex
- I have been with my girlfriend for over ten months now. Just today I noticed little pimple-like spots around the middle of my penis. The tip of it itches too. I have never actually had real sex, but I have had oral and digital with her.
- I have red spots and a blister at the end of my penis. I had sex for the first time last weekend. I'm worried.
- I have small white bumps along the sides of the glans of my penis. I am sexually active, so at first I thought it might be an STD. I went to a clinic and checked out fine. How do I get rid of these bumps?
- I have some blister like wounds on the head of my penis. It is itchy and painful and I have skin irritations in other places as well. What do you think it might be?
- I have some small blister looking things on the shaft of my penis (the under side of it where it hangs down and touches my scrotum). I'm worried that they might be herpes.
- I just lost my virginity recently to a girl who has been my best friend since the beginning of my first year of college. Now, I'm an absolute mess. I feel like I've failed God. I feel so lost and have no idea what to do.
- I know I'm doing wrong. I have regrets. But can I be forgiven?
- I know I'm not gay because I'm not emotionally attracted to guys at all. It's just that I dropped my sex life off because I realized that I was sinning, so then I got horny. Then it just happened.
- I lost my virginity through carelessness. Will God accept me back?
- I made a big mistake and had a little intercourse. Could she be pregnant?
- I messed up badly. I know I sinned, though I don't know why. How do I straighten this situation out?
- I noticed that on the side of the head of my penis I had a red bump. Is it a bacterial infection or something else?
- I put the end of my penis against my girlfriend's vagina. Could I have gotten her pregnant?
- I started to have what could be considered sex with a girl. Can I be forgiven of that?
- I think I have gotten a girl in my class pregnant, but the girl has had sex with lots of other people as well. How do I know if I'm the baby father? Will we both go to hell? What will happen to the baby?
- I tried to be careful, but did I get my girlfriend pregnant?
- I want to have sex, but I think my penis is too small.
- I want to make out naked with my girlfriend. Is it wrong, even though we don't have sex?
- I want to stop having sex with my girlfriend, but I keep falling back into it
- I was wondering if it is possible for a girl to become pregnant before menarche (before she has her first period). My friend and I was fooling around and I fingered her, but I am curious. I realized that she has really minimal pubic hair and underarm hair. What are the symptoms of pre-teen pregnancy? Is it even possible?
- I wiped my semen away before putting my fingers into my girlfriend. Can she get pregnant from what I did?
- If I ask for forgiveness each time I have sex, will God forgive me?
- If we commit fornication, could we marry?
- Is being bisexual a sin?
- Is fornication unforgivable because Esau was not forgiven?
- Is having sex while in high school bad?
- Is it adultery if I lust for my girlfriend and never have sex?
- Is it OK to have sex with a condom without being married?
- Is it possible to get a girl pregnant, even if you used a condom?
- Is "losing your virginity" and "becoming one flesh" the same thing?
- It's hard to resist when my friends have sex and don't care
- I'm afraid my girlfriend will laugh when we have sex because my penis is small
- I'm afraid my parents are going find out I had sex with a girl and disown me.
- I've been having sex with my girlfriend, but I'm starting to realize that this is wrong. What do I do?
- I've been struggling with sexual immorality
- I've behaved badly in the past and now I'm struggling to control my sexual thoughts
- I've had sex three times. I want to stop, but it is getting hard to do so
- Just three or four days ago I committed that act with my girlfriend -- twice, the first time in my life. I've come to realize my sin after reading your web site. I regret my actions very much. What do I do?
- My girlfriend and I had sex. She's on birth control and we used protection, but her period is very late. She took two tests and they came back negative. Is it likely she's not pregnant?
- My girlfriend deceived me and got pregnant
- My girlfriend only had a very light bleeding after we had protected sex. Would you know why?
- My life is so boring!
- My semen is green and sometimes yellow
- She wanted to save everything for her wedding night, so she wouldn't even let me kiss her on the lips. I guess I finagled my way into her letting me neck with her and kiss her ear and stuff like that. One night though it went too far. We dry humped and we felt bad afterward. We talked about how we couldn't let it happen again and how to prevent it. Then it happened again, and again, etc. It just kept getting worse, dry humping became groping, groping became hand jobs, and just tonight, unfortunately, became oral sex. We have talked about it and we have decided that we need to break up if we don't stop. This is why I desperately need help from you, through God.
- Should I admit that I committed fornication and helped my girlfriend get an abortion?
- What are some things a teenager should guard against in order to avoid the destructiveness of sexual sins?
- What can I do to make up for the sex I had?
- What if you have sexual thoughts about an imaginary person, is that still sinful?
- What happens if we end up having sex before marriage?
- Why did I have problems holding an erection?
- Why is God treating us this way?
- Will I be sinning if I have sex with my girlfriend?
- Would sleeping with your girlfriend, or being naked with her, or having oral sex be wrong?