Topical Index Starting with the Letter I
- A few days ago I found myself really itchy at one point, so I scratched. The next day I noticed that where it was itchy turned into like a red spot so I put some hand cream on it to moisten it and the color seems to have faded. Now it is the next day and the color has gone away even more.
- A few months ago I got bumps on my penis that started getting itchy and are now red and painful. Is this a problem?
- About a year ago, I shaved the hair on my penis and scrotum. A day later, both these areas were itching severely. Soon after the itching stopped, I realized that there were small bumps that are white in color. These little bumps are on the shaft of my penis and on the scrotum. Do you think it is still Fordyce spots or could it be an infection? If it is an infection of the follicles, I can I get rid of it?
- Athlete's Foot
- Can you get jock itch on the shaft of your penis?
- I constantly scratch my testicles. They don't itch. It feels good and I guess I rip skin. There's yellow or white bumps there afterwards. Should I be concerned? I've been tested for STD's, but I'm clean. Should I be worried?
- I have a white hard dot on the top of the shaft of my foreskin. I peeled it and a bit of blood came out. Can that be a some STD since it's not on the bottom of my shaft or close to my pubic hair?
- I have an itch at the tip of my penis after having unprotected sex
- I have been with my girlfriend for over ten months now. Just today I noticed little pimple-like spots around the middle of my penis. The tip of it itches too. I have never actually had real sex, but I have had oral and digital with her.
- I have been having really bad itching and rashes forming on my genitals and the area between my penis and navel. It itches really bad and I don't know why. It's been going on for some months now. Can you tell me what this is, may be?
- I have dry, dark patches on my glans that is spreading. What should I do?
- I have itching on my foreskin. What should I do?
- I have recently been itching at the tip of my penis. This is the second time I have notice the unpleasant feeling. I am not circumcised and I am aware of pearly penile papules. I notice those but I have read they do not cause a problem. I was last checked for any STD's ten months ago and results were negative. I haven't had any sexual contact since the test. Any idea what may cause this problem?
- I have small bumps that ooze around the head of my penis. There grouped and they itch and hurt. What is this?
- I have some blister like wounds on the head of my penis. It is itchy and painful and I have skin irritations in other places as well. What do you think it might be?
- I have some spots of redness and itching on my penis. The doctor is treating it with Canesten. Is this something I should be concerned about?
- I have the pearl thing on my penis, but it itches. Does that mean it's mixed with something else?
- I shaved my groin region, but now I have pimples that itch horribly
- I was wondering if it is unbiblical to shave my pubic hair for comfort reasons, not for sexual reasons? This is kind of awkward, but I find it uncomfortable because it's itchy ( I do wash) and its just feels like a lot down there. It's just more comfortable without it there. It's kind of hard to explain. But I want to know that by shaving I'm not sinning against God.
- Is it all right to sleep naked to prevent jock itch?
- Is it wrong to scratch the lower parts of your body if it gets itchy?
- I'm experiencing a lot of itching and acne on my chest and crotch.
- I've been worried about a rash that has been getting worse on the side of my penis.
- I've got small white bumps that come and go on my palms. It itches like crazy! Do you have any idea what it might be?
- My penis is getting dry and itchy. Do you have some idea why this would happen?
- The tip of my penis is itching. I had sexual contact about three days ago. What disease is this?
- Why are my armpits starting to itch?
- Why are my testicles so itchy?
- Why do I itch when I wear pants?
- Will jock itch go away on its own?