Last updated on October 7, 2020
What influences anyone that they’re homosexual?
The Bible states that homosexuality is a sin (see: Homosexuality). Like any other sin, there are a variety of reasons why a person may become convinced that sinning is acceptable.
- A person might have been sexually abused as a child
- His might have been convinced by the abuser that homosexuality is acceptable
- He remembers that the sexual acts were enjoyable, even though he knows they were wrong, so he is convinced that he must be homosexual
- He thinks this is the way people are supposed to act with people they like
- Because his body responds to anything sexual, he decides that because he gets erections around other guys, then he must be a homosexual
- He watches homosexual pornography and wants to find out what it is like
- He is told he acts like a girl and concludes he must be a homosexual
- He just doesn’t care who he has sex with
The list could go on and on. As societal barriers against homosexuality fall, it becomes easier to choose this sin, but it doesn’t change God’s standards of morality.
Question: Good day to you. I've this question which would help make things easier. Is it true...
Question: Hi Jeff, I've been reading this site for a few years now and I've found some great ...
Question: Hi, A few weeks ago I went to Sunday mass and a priest asked me to go into the room...