Last updated on October 6, 2020
I tried to finger my anus about five times. It felt really really good and made me orgasm, but I realized that it was bad and that it was like gay. I stopped it, and now sometimes I feel something sticky in my anus part (outside) and when I touch and smell it, it smells likes feces. It’s leaking feces. Could you tell me what it is? I really feel guilty about fingering my anus.
There is a sphincter muscle at the end of your anus to control when feces come out. It sounds like you injured that area fooling around. What you ended up with is called hemorrhoids. It is the swelling of the blood vessels due to strains put on the sphincter muscles. If you are getting bleeding or have pain with them, you need to see a doctor. Also see a doctor if your stools are black, tar-like, or maroon in color (indicating blood).
Some treatments recommended by Mayo Clinic are:
- Apply an over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream or suppository containing hydrocortisone, which will reduce swelling. If you are having pain, use pads containing witch hazel or a numbing agent.
- Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day. A sitz bath fits over the toilet. You can get one at most drugstores. Or you can just sit in the bath tub.
- Bathe or shower daily to cleanse the skin around your anus gently with warm water. Soap isn’t necessary and may aggravate the problem. Gently dry the area with a hair dryer after bathing instead of rubbing with a towel.
- Avoid using dry toilet paper. To help keep the anal area clean after a bowel movement, use moist towelettes or wet toilet paper that doesn’t contain perfume or alcohol.
- In severe cases apply ice packs or cold compresses on your anus to relieve swelling.
Hemorrhoids can come for other reasons, such as an overly large bowel movement or straining too hard to get your bowels to move. Sometimes it is just a result of getting older. One thing I found that seems to help is at the end of a bowel movement and before wiping is to sit up tall and think of pulling every in your middle upwards. Sometimes a bit of the bowel sags down and gets pinched by the sphincter muscles. Sitting up tall makes sure everything is pulled back in.
If your symptoms don’t improve in a week or so, see a doctor.
Question: I fingered my girlfriend. Before I fingered her I "adjusted myself". I touched my pe...
Question: I never tried this but if you stick your finger up your butt does that make you gay? I...
Question: Hi! I was wondering if it is possible for a girl to become pregnant before menarch...